Countdown to 20 years with Clockshop! Support our programs this giving season.
October 17–18, 2015
2780 W Casitas Ave
Los Angeles, CA
This overnight experience will include an evening of outdoor exploration at the Rio de Los Angeles Bowtie Project, complete with traditional campfire programs by MRCA Naturalists. This family-friendly campout will allow Angelenos a chance to camp inside the city, on the banks of the scenic LA River Glendale Narrows.
– Nature of Wildworks Live Animal Program
– Catch-&-Release Fishing Demonstration with CA State Parks
– National Park Service Bird Dusk Bird Watching walk
– Telescopes by the Burbank Sidewalk Astronomers
– FOLAR River Rover mobile classroom
– Knot Tying Workshop with designer Eugene Ahn
– Clockshop artworks by Juan Manuel Gudiño, Maricón Collective and Rosten Woo
– Tacos by El Taco de Jalisco
We are especially excited to welcome first time family campers by offering full camping set-ups, including tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads courtesy of CA State Parks and the FamCamp trailer program!
No one will be turned away for lack of funds – email info[at]clockshop.org for more info.
*This year’s signups will be run as a lottery. Those interested in attending the event should sign up for the lottery open September 10 – 20. Guests will be selected at random from within the lottery pool and notified by September 22.