Bowtie Field Day
Sat, Apr 21, 2018, 3–7 pm
2780 W. Casitas Ave
It’s that time again!
Join Clockshop and California State Parks for Bowtie Field Day, an afternoon of outdoor activities along the Los Angeles River at the Bowtie Project. This free program is open to all ages, and includes a campfire and s’mores at sunset. Tacos will be available for purchase until 6pm.
3 – 6 PM
- Clay sculpting with artist Julia Haft-Candell
- Knot tying with designer Eugene Ahn
- Plant printmaking with artist and educator Molly Cleator
- Catch & release fishing with CA State Parks interpretive specialist Luis Rincon
- Tacos by Tacos de Jalisco!
4 – 5 PM
- Wildlife education program with Nature of Wildworks
5 & 5:45 PM
- Nature walks with CA State Parks interpretive specialists
6 – 7 PM
- Campfire & s’mores with L.A. River State Park Partners